Zuri wasn't afraid of the Coca Cola bear; she was tentative on touching him though. He was pretty cool as well; he rolled on the ground and did all sorts of fun things to help make himself more friendly
This was the 4-D "ride." When you enter they warn you that the seats move. I thought that it was like the vibrating seats we had at Stone Mountain for Journey to the Center of the Earth. Nope, these seats threw you forward and whipped you from side to side. I should have gone to the stationary seats because Zuri didn't like it at all. She was all right as long as I kept my hands over her ears and she could maintain her death grip on me, so I didn't have to take her out.
At the very end they had a taste testing station with products from all over the world. Our favorite station were the drinks from Asia. There was one from Italy that was positively disgusting--but we all tried it!
No comments:
Post a Comment