He is now officially 3 months old. What a crazy three months it has been! He has exceeded expectations--clear back from pre-delivery when it was unclear whether he was going to even survive birth. He is a definite fighter. :-)
I still can't get over all of Kai's hair! He needs a haircut already! Kai is also going blonde--his roots are all blonde so he has natural highlights. He loves having his head rubbed and is tolerating touch pretty much anywhere now--even his feet, which he hated before. He is getting so big that he feels more like a baby and less like a fragile doll.
Congratulations! I'm so excited to see him if I can. I went shopping today and I found some small toys for him. I hope he likes them.
ReplyDeleteI think his left eyelid is red. What happened? Is it okay?
I'll leave for the states this Thursday. I'll be in Utah till Monday afternoon and then Tahoe/Sacramento to get sealed to my parents!!! Your grandparents will help me. I'm so excited!!
Kimie
That is way exciting! His left eyelid is always red like that. The doctors aren't worried, they say that it is just common irritation and gave us a cream. We are excited to see you! I am working evenings and Saturday days, but hopefully we can coordinate a good time/day. :-)
ReplyDeleteBambie your little guys is so cute. I LOVE the hair!!
ReplyDeleteI seriously LOVE that hair!! What a cutie! Happy 3 months Jeremy!
ReplyDelete--Beth
Yes, that hair is great!! I'm glad he's doing well. He seems like the sweetest little baby ever!!
ReplyDeleteHe is so dang cute!!!! I can't wait to see him in person :) I hope you guys are well!
ReplyDelete