Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Culloden Viaduct

Had we not gone to the cairns, we would have never come across this truly magnificent viaduct.  In fact, until the writing of this post, I didn't even know the name.  I had to look it up in relation to Balnuaran of Clava.  I discovered this railroad is called the Culloden Viaduct, but it is also known as Clava Viaduct, or Nairn Viaduct.  No matter the name, it is truly a sight. 






Alex and Jamie on the path from Milton of Clava back to the car

Later that evening, we decided to go see the Aldourie castle late at night (I think it was around 11:30 pm) and see it all lit up.  Since it never seemed to truly get dark, this is what we got.  Can you believe how light it still is for being so late?  It was so cool.

Emily and Nikki reading in the living room of our cottage.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews