Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Little Miss Zuri

02042012_1893
I know the posts have been very Jeremy oriented the last few months so I wanted to write a quick post on how Little Miss Z is doing.  She is full of spunk and life.  She is a little bundle full of energy.  She also gave her first talk in Primary on Sunday!  She spoke on Noah and how he was blessed by following God's commandments.  She was fabulous!  No stage fright; she was very articulate and enunciated her words well.  She loved all the praise she received afterward.  She thrives with positive feedback.  She is very much in the 3 year old silly mode these days.  Everything is silly, and she loves to say "Mommy, look!  I made a silly face!"  She is my cute Little Miss.

2 comments:

  1. I love listening kids' talks. I can imagine how cute she was then she gave a talk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is growing up so fast! It has barely been a year since I moved out there, and she has grown so much! I still cannot get over her hair, lol.

    It was really great getting to see you =) See you all soon. Give everyone my love.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews