Last week we had afternoon/evening thunderstorms all week. We have a door that leads to the backyard and we had it open one day while a quick storm passed through, and I got these cute videos with my phone.
This first video is short, just shows Keira's surprise at the thunder. She didn't like it and refused to go back to the door without me, but she wanted to keep watching outside.
In this second video (which runs a little long, sorry), I try to get Zuri back to the door, but she wants to stay on my lap. When I keep trying to get her to stand, she tells me that she wants to "sit down." She also wants the thunder to "stop it," which I didn't get at the time. It wasn't until I was watching a playback that I realized she wanted the thunder to stop. She was fine with the rain and "oohed" at the lightning, but she didn't like the thunder.
No comments:
Post a Comment