Monday, July 11, 2011

So Easy, Even a Three-Year Old Can Do It

 Ah technology...such a good and bad thing.  What a different time our youth is growing up in.  I remember what a big deal it was to have the internet, and a computer; duck hunt and mario were all the rage.  With the upcoming generation you have ipads and tablets that can do everything, and they know how to use it--better than many adults.  Crazy. 

Zuri is all over J's ipad.  She calls it "Zuri's i-pad."  No joke, and she can navigate it better than J.  She can do everything from Angry Birds to Art Glow to Net Flicks.  Oh yes, she can navigate Net Flicks, and that one she learned completely on her own.  She calls it "red" because the app is red, and she knows how to get to the movies and shows she likes.

I am constantly amazed at Zuri.  She is so smart--sometimes too smart, wrapped up in a tiny little body.  She is also underestimated because she is so small.  She is also getting quite sassy as well.  Hmmm...not so sure I like that one as much.  She is looking more and more like a little girl and less like a toddler.  She has grown over two inches in the last few months!

1 comment:

  1. She must be very smart. I can't use ipads(I have never used it). Maybe she can teach me how to use it.

    I hope to see them next month.

    Kimie

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews