Zuri was pretty funny. She wanted to spend all her time with my dad. She kept getting toys and giving them to him and then getting on his lap. They also went for a walk together where Dad showed her all the fascinating trees and plants around our apartment. She loved it! I grabbed my camera for a couple cute shots!
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Dad's quick visit
My dad surprised us this week with a visit. Well, I guess J knew about it beforehand, but I only heard about it Thursday. Dad was helping Jori move out here to Utah and spent Friday night with us. Jori will be staying with us for a few days until she can move into her new apartment. Dad left earlier today. Quick trip, but it was nice to see him.
Zuri was pretty funny. She wanted to spend all her time with my dad. She kept getting toys and giving them to him and then getting on his lap. They also went for a walk together where Dad showed her all the fascinating trees and plants around our apartment. She loved it! I grabbed my camera for a couple cute shots!
Zuri was pretty funny. She wanted to spend all her time with my dad. She kept getting toys and giving them to him and then getting on his lap. They also went for a walk together where Dad showed her all the fascinating trees and plants around our apartment. She loved it! I grabbed my camera for a couple cute shots!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment