J: (groggily) Do what?
Me: Fall asleep so quickly
J: The secret is milk
Me: (laughing)
J: What was the question?
That conversation took place last night as we were going to sleep. J can fall asleep the moment his head hits the pillow and it takes me forever to fall asleep. He can be really funny when he is half-asleep and talking. J is definitely a morning person and gets so tired at night; I am the opposite. I am so tired in the morning and wide awake at night!
Happy St. Patrick's Day!!
On to other news. We are once again in nice spring weather, which means we are invaded by ants. They crawl out from our heating vents and we are invaded every spring. I have been setting ant traps today. Shin did that for us last spring and it worked better than spraying. We are going to miss our ward and this neighborhood, but we are looking forward to moving.
No comments:
Post a Comment